Kamis, 08 Juni 2017

TUGAS 2. Bahasa Inggris Bisnis (Softskill)



NAMA : INNE AUDIYAN
KELAS : 3EB02
NPM : 25214349
TUGAS SOFTSKILL

Appreciate Time
      How am I going to college, to school only my parents so painstakingly to meet demand. I was the oldest child of two sisters. At that time I was still in grade three high schools. Although I live a simple but I was lucky because my parents could send me up to the third grade. When I managed to get into college how nice parents. They expect more from me. In order to better life, being an intelligent woman, independent and more. But I'm afraid to break their dreams. I remember, when my parents worked hard so that I could work college but I let them lazy. I get a very low value for the two courses. That time is a very embarrassing time in my life, even my tears could not stand it. I see my friends very pleased with the value that is nominally have, but I'm actually sad and cry on the train at the time. I'm very sorry for lazing in the first time to go to college.
        Until today, I continue to improve my grades, but has not succeeded. When I see the faces of my parents, I always feel guilty. Why can I disappoint them? but they are always seeking the best for me. I keep trying to improve my score. And thank God I'm getting good grades. I am very grateful to Allah and my friends who have supported me a lot. This is a lesson for me and others, may be more appreciative of time that can not be played back.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar